Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two and a half questions:

Options
  • 02-11-2005 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭

Hello there!

Question 1 (and a half):

How do you subscribe to boards.ie? When I click on http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/subscriptions.php I get an error message saying "Steffano2002, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons...".
    Once I have my e-mail account, will I be given all the details required to access my account with Outlook?

Question 2:

I am currently a Hosted Moderator but the forum I am moderating has now been moved from the "Hosted" section to the "Games" section. How can I change my status to "Moderator" only? I posted on the Help forum a few months ago but got no reply. Yesterday I PM'ed Amp (Games forum Moderator) but he told me he couldn't help me...

Thank you in advance!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I'm going to move this to feedback as you may get more of an answer there.
    when I click on that link of yours, I also get the same response btw

I imagine the Admins will have to take care of the Mod issue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Same here, and I'm a subscriber emot-raise.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/payments.php

try here to subscribe

if anyone can tell me where you get to edit stuff like your tag line and stars colour when you have subscribed i'd be most grateful (damned if i can remember and namtastic is out of date :( )

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Dataisgod wrote:
    if anyone can tell me where you get to edit stuff like your tag line and stars colour when you have subscribed i'd be most grateful (damned if i can remember and namtastic is out of date :( )
    Nam isn't tastic any more?

You should be able to change all that in the Control Panel under 'Edit Profile'

And you can change your stars by choosing what user group you want to belong to.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Nam isn't tastic any more?

i believe it may still be albeit i'm not a playing it anymore. its quite possible though my subscription has run out and i dont' have the options in the cp. its also possible i'm just blind. cheers though

edit: checked under edit profile and don't see it must have run out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Dataisgod wrote:
    Yep, this seems to be working fine! Thanks Dataisgod ;)

What about Questions 1.5 and 2? Has anybody got any info on these by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Once I have my e-mail account, will I be given all the details required to access my account with Outlook?

Question 2:

I am currently a Hosted Moderator but the forum I am moderating has now been moved from the "Hosted" section to the "Games" section. How can I change my status to "Moderator" only? I posted on the Help forum a few months ago but got no reply. Yesterday I PM'ed Amp (Games forum Moderator) but he told me he couldn't help me...

Thank you in advance!

Question 1.5:
    Yes.

Question 2:
    Already answered by Beruthiel, but again, you will have to contact the admins - who are very busy at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Thank you for the replies to both questions WizZard! ;)

Advertisement