Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weeeeeezer Dates

Options
  • 22-09-2001 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

It now seems possible weezer are going to announce a December date for Dublin..... anyone else have news on this??

They'd better! Grrrrr

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

God that'd be sweeeeeeet!!!!!!
    Someone said on the board a while ago that they had a Dublin date planned........ let's hope so!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Scon

Originally posted by Scon
    I doubt it. We were promised a date on the current tour url]www.weezer.com/tour[/url but there is no date in Ireland and it says back to the US on Nov. 2

Nope, but they've officially announced 'further European dates' for December.
    I bet they'll play the olympia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

Originally posted by daveirl

I hope and pray that you're right but... until I see Karl Koch post it on weezer.com I won't believe it!

...even if he posted it i wouldn't be getting too excited.
    he's gotten hopes up in the past only to be let down..

7/05/01

...and all too soon (two shows too soon, to be exact) it comes to an end. Today was the final day of the "Euro Freak Out Tour", tomorrow we fly back to the states. Everyone agrees that this time over in Europe was the best yet for weezer, and everyone is psyched to return later in the year, especially to make it up to the people in Northern England and the UK whose shows had to be cancelled, and to those in areas where no shows were scheduled to begin with (Ireland, etc...)

grrr.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Scon

Grrrr

Advertisement