Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I have contact names for people to complain to in IBB

• 02-11-2005 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Right....I'm not running up my phone bill at home waiting on hold for 45 minutes...complaining...not having it logged...complaining again...told an email will be sent....never sent...I'm just p**sed off at them and I want to email and snail mail a really long letter of complaint to them...

need names please....

BTW I have Breeze 1M...1M my bum! Never hit it at all....its even down today(my other half checked this morning) ....I'm typing this up in WORK!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Undercoverguy

Support@IrishBroadband.ie

Anything other than that the Admins will most prob remove in light of another recent post i seen.....

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Never ever ever had a problem with Irish Broadband... Solid connection and pings and installation was a dream. Best internet service ive ever experienced.

But i do realise there are people who experience problems with IBB, same as any provider really some customers will experience problems. Such as Vodafone Meteor Esb Eircom etc etc.

Thread already started on this topic

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=283969

Thread Closed.

Chief.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement