Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video for the picard song.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭canker

that is the best thing ever! :)

ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

canker wrote:
    that is the best thing ever! :)

ever

Seconded. The attention to detail is astounding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I want my 28MB back, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Absolutly hilarious. Great Find

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Sorry, but I thought this one was better.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I think that one is great aswell(of course ;) )
    but it is not as long and it leaves out the best parts. like the shakespeare,tenagra etc.
    Depends if you like sims vids too,I think they are hilarious.

Yeah - plus think of all the trouble the Sims 2 video creator went to to get custom skins and objects and how the lip-synching is flawless in parts!

And the Darmok bit is the best! That verse of it really sums up Picard's life for me!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

simu wrote:

And the Darmok bit is the best! That verse of it really sums up Picard's life for me!
    This is sooo true,from cadet to man,Darmok and Jilad at Tanagra!

This is sooo true,from cadet to man,Darmot and Jilad at tanegra.

Yes - from combating personal demons in the form of character flaws to reaching out and communicating with new minds to fighting for truth and integrity (4 lights). What a man!

He was such a feisty boy but he became somebody we can all aspire to be.Four lights indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

fantastic, nearly cried laughing

Advertisement