Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poweriser - A must see.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

So did you buy them? And at the bargain price of €375? They will never take off, pun intended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Play don't ship to Ireland, I've e-mailed another retailer. Will let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

They look class,but Id doudt they would catch on here.The model that would hold me up is the one for 500 dollars?thats alot of money...I could buy a car for that!!Id prefer a freeboard t.b.h.

Theres loads of info on them if u google it!video also is quiet good...flips and front flips....I wonder if anyone did a double backflip on them?

500? Where did you get that price. 400 is the highest price I've seen. If you can get someone to ship from the US, you might be able to get them for about 300. Either way, they are expensive but worth their weight in gold IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Unless you can tumble normally on the ground they're not that good. Your better off saving your money and getting gymnastic classes

• Advertisement

Unless you can tumble normally on the ground they're not that good. Your better off saving your money and getting gymnastic classes

Why would I want gymnastic classes? I think you seem to be missing the point here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Sorry sort of forgot about this thread. Gym classes would teach you how to tumble properly. The poweriser aren't that good really at the amplitude you get out of them you should be able to pull full twisting double straights but because of the powerisers its hard even to do a single twisting straight

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

So we all want to know did u get one?:confused:

Yes I did :)

Selling them now as I need money for holidays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

And were they all they cracked up to be afterall?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 luuther

I see a few UK sites are selling Powerizer but they're pricey (around GB250),
    anyone know of a web retailer for powerizers in Ireland (at the right price of course) ? :confused:

Anyone else have em ?

Whats the feeling ? worth GB250 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Andy R

Insert shameless plug here:-

I have just set up a Poweriser specific website with tutorials on starting with Poweriser, Modifications and Powerising best practice amongst others.

The site also has a forum and blog section for the posting of tips.

Did I mention that it also sells Adult 'Original Powerisers' which includes delivery to the UK mainland for £220.

Have a look for yourselves Jumppoweriser website

Thank you

Andy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 oisink64

luuther wrote: »
    I see a few UK sites are selling Powerizer but they're pricey (around GB250),
    anyone know of a web retailer for powerizers in Ireland (at the right price of course) ? :confused:

Anyone else have em ?

Whats the feeling ? worth GB250 ?

Did you look at all? I found this site in 5 minutes with the dearest being £149.99Gb

http://www.play.com/Search.aspx?searchtype=GADG&searchstring=powerstrider&page=search&pa=search&go.x=0&go.y=0&P36=B4KUSQ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Kenjd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 TheClarkey

Howaya
    I'm selling the skyrunners for 150euro for Xams only. If you still want a pair, let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Bogyy THE POWERISER

Hi, you said that u where selling some powerisers?? any left????:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Hi, you said that u where selling some powerisers?? any left????:confused:
    that was 2 years ago.............

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

yes we can still get them. talk about old threads .....:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Bogyy THE POWERISER

so he might hav some left if he goes online

by the way do use hav any???????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭BGOllie

looks fun but still pricey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 MadMattDog

I want to get a pair, but am at a loss as to where to get them really. Is it possible to get the actual poweriser brand over here? I dont want power"striders" I want the actual product.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭DKILLER12

ive got a pair.... great crak cuz u can jump real high and run real fast:D there deadly for doin backflips, frontflips etc. definitly worth it;)

Advertisement