Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a new data cable for my Creative Zen...

• 02-11-2005 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭

I lost my USB data cable for my Zen - where could I buy a new one?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭IceHawk

Maplin do all sorts of cables. If you live near one, you should check it out. Other than that, Dixons are probably a good bet. Just make sure to get the right type of cable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Went to Maplin yesterday and they told me to get lost. :( Was not very impressed with the store, tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭IceHawk

Weird, they should have it. It's on their website anyway. What type of Zen is it? I know for a fact that the zen touch uses USB A to mini B type cable. That's probably standard for most MP3 players.
    There's only two or three different types of USB cable, so if you can look at the connections here you should be able to figure out which one you're looking for. In all likelyhood it's this one though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Cool, you're right. After some googling, I've found out that it is an A-mini B one that I need. Hmm... maybe I'll phone Maplin in Galway tomorrow and ask if they have it instead of walking all the way over again. And whinge about their inept sales assistants! :D

Advertisement