Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

so what speakers would ye recommend?

• 03-01-2000 12:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭

been thinking about getting a subwoofer and maybe new speakers as well - what would ye suggest. It's for gaming only, not music.
    I've only got an old sb16 sound card - would I need a new one?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I recomend that you buy a small amp, and connect in a bases speaker and a couple of speakers, its yer only man

[IAR]Lump
    www.iar.netgames.org.uk -Clan Url

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Micro$oft Sound System - £119 Dixons
    Funkin' great quality sound 'n base. sunglasses.gif

The Grotto

[This message has been edited by Dead{o}Santa (edited 07-01-2000).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

big ones big ones . emm theres good ones in peats i saw . whatever you do dont get it from dixons there total rip offs .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Gyck

How about the ones they have in the window of Richer Sounds... they're about 3 feet high and are a snip at 300ish quid a piece... ...scary if you had them plugged up to your peecee...

I don't know how popular you'd be with the neighbours with them though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement