Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where To have my 21st? NEED HELP!!

Options
  • 02-11-2005 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

hey people!

Ok i need some idea's here and pretty quick, iv tried alot of places around Dublin City Center and i need to find somewhere with:

A) a room to hold 80 - 100 people
    B) bar extension till around 2:30am
    C) A decent room not a shabby dull dirty room.

money isnt an issuse i just cant think of anywhere at all, so if anyone can post places they would recomment or 21t they have been to that think the room was quite good then please do post! Thanks a mill...

ADO

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Mont Clare hotel on Merrion Square? I used to be a barman there. It's a good place to have a party! There are three rooms to choose from. I recommend the one on the ground floor (it's also the cheapest.)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Gotta agree with DublinDude, was at a party there not too long ago and it was a great place.

Other than that, the Lansdowne in Donnybrook has a pretty cool room downstairs.

Also, if you are more into having a good time than the looks of the place, local sports clubs are the scene of so many great parties! GAA clubs, football clubs etc. This may not suit you but it's an option. Also, the bar is usually open until everyone wants to leave!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Russell Court Hotel on Harcourt St. I had my predebs there on Wednesday, the room was lovely and the smoking area was absolute brilliant, massive with loads of seats and heaters. Most of us spent the night out there

Advertisement