Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mech commander 2

Options
  • 23-09-2001 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭

i am so ingrossed in this game it ownz me, i was such a big fan of MC1 that im not surprised tho.

help : in case anyone is playing this game im stuck on the laio convoy mission you get 210 tons drop weight and have to face
    6 jagermechs 2 ullers 6 enfeilds 2 vultures and a whole swarm of vehicles. now excuse me if im crazy but 210 tons can not stand up to that much.

the best thing i have seen about this game so far is the map editor which comes as part and parcel of the game. ITS SO BLOODY EASY TO USE!!!!!!

ive already started building a new single player campaign and when its done ill work on some multi-player maps.

look out world my atlas is about to stomp you!!!!

Advertisement