Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alcohool competititon?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'll be there at 12 on the steps with bottle of water in hand and I'll be wearing a black coat.

I won't be staying too long as I have an essay to write but I can hang around for a few hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Lecture at 12. Will pop by around 1, see if anyone's around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I'll pop along at 12 after some morning studyage. You better be there this time MNG!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Yeah, I'm only free at 1 too...Might head down and see if you guys are there. I'll edit this post with a picture in a minute because I know you lot can't get enough of me ¬_¬

I'll pop along at 12 after some morning studyage. You better be there this time MNG!

I'll be there with bells on.*

*No bells will be there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Waltons wrote:
    Yeah, I'm only free at 1 too...Might head down and see if you guys are there. I'll edit this post with a picture in a minute because I know you lot can't get enough of me ¬_¬

Don't bother, nobody wants to see your ugly face :p

*strokes picture of Cillian

:o

18047.JPG

:D

EDIT:

I don't know whether I should go or not... I've not been to any of these meet-up things before, so I don't know any of ye! :D Is anyone else in the same boat? :o I've only got one lecture, programming @ 10am... I may saunter by the restaurant around 12 and if I see Snr. Nice Guy there I'll pop over.

Maybe :D

I'm gonna be putting up a few signs looking to start a band up in the hour after my lecture, so I'll have a look after that :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 el-guappo

i can make it for 1pm. i would like to meet some of you again (zane) and meet MNG for the first time.

DaveMcG wrote:
    I don't know whether I should go or not... I've not been to any of these meet-up things before, so I don't know any of ye! :D Is anyone else in the same boat? :o I've only got one lecture, programming @ 10am... I may saunter by the restaurant around 12 and if I see Snr. Nice Guy there I'll pop over.

I've never been before either and don't know what anybody looks like. It could turn out very well or it could turn out disastrous but I've done my best in arranging this one so we'll just have to see how it goes.:D :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭rasher_b2

DaveMcG wrote:
    Don't bother, nobody wants to see your ugly face :p

*strokes picture of Cillian

:o

18047.JPG

:D

EDIT:

I'm gonna be putting up a few signs looking to start a band up in the hour after my lecture, so I'll have a look after that :cool:

I might go along depending on training and stuff. BTW Dave, I was the guy sitting beside Cillian in the practical the other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

I've never met any of these fools before either so im in the same boat. I may actually be turning up at just after 12. Ill bring a mandarine tho so if your looking for an orange...look closely :p

See yas tomorrow at either noon or 1 :)

• Advertisement

rasher_b2 wrote:
    I might go along depending on training and stuff. BTW Dave, I was the guy sitting beside Cillian in the practical the other day.

Rashid? :p Hey dude :cool:

Turns out I'm not goin in today... No point in spendin 3 hours of my day on the bus for just one lecture :rolleyes: I was kinda eager to go to the alcohool actually, but sure, I'm not gonna go in just for that :(

I'll defo be at the next one, whenever that may be.

:v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

all i will say lads is dont just leave if you dont spot someone in the first few minutes.
    Not everyone can make it at 12 so there wont be many of ye there at that time.

If there are a few of ya there....leave the oranges (or mandarins) on the table so the rest of us will know ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Think i'll pop in for [literally] 10 mins just to meet ye all have to catch a train.....It'll be weird seeing ye in the flesh!!

O and seriously if there are no oranges present I will leave!!!
    [and ye dont want that, me bein so wonderful an all ;) ]

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭rasher_b2

DaveMcG wrote:
    Rashid? :p Hey dude :cool:

Turns out I'm not goin in today... No point in spendin 3 hours of my day on the bus for just one lecture :rolleyes: I was kinda eager to go to the alcohool actually, but sure, I'm not gonna go in just for that :(

I'll defo be at the next one, whenever that may be.

:v:

Yep, that's me. Turns out I won't be there either. Training is on at 12 so I'll be going to that.

well i went down just there after me tutorial and there was a distinct lack of oranges and/or bottles of water around the pool tables.

Maybe i was in the wrong place?
    Will have another look see in a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Did the same noticed the same lack oranges/bottles. Went at twelve and then again a few minutes ago. Might check back at half or a bit after.

here if ya find em and notice a shortish guy(with short hair!) wearing a fleece with sheepskin lining walking around, do him a favour and slap him accross the head and point him in the right direction ;)

Sure thing! Might head in soon. Wearing big black coat and blue jeans, long black hair. Last time I went in there was some people on the pool tables but didnt recognise anyone from the last meet up thing I was at. Hmm dunno we have to do these things better!

gonna take another look at 1.45 ish. I thought it would all work so well with the oranges...i forgot mine tho, guess others did too ;)

lol, everyone should be compelled to post pictures before they go to these things :p

For future references, here is a picture of moi (high res, you can almost see my DNA! :eek: almost...)

If anyone sees me, say hi :o Note: there's a good chance that I'll be wearing the same top as it is the only decent one I own

:(

EDIT:

I look kinda mean there... I'm not, really...

• Advertisement

myself and seb were there from around 1:10 til 1:30. we stood outside and i had a bottle of water :p

will anyone be around later? i quite fancy a pint now!

Right tell ya what. 14.30 outside. Ill have a (empty)bottle of water and same description as above. Also wearing black jeans (cords(sp?)) and old brown suede shoes.

Just for the sake of my sanity. The place where we are meeting is the one beside the business school is it? If it aint i'll feel like a right tit :)

B-K-DzR wrote:
    Right tell ya what. 14.30 outside. Ill have a (empty)bottle of water and same description as above. Also wearing black jeans (cords(sp?)) and old brown suede shoes.

Just for the sake of my sanity. The place where we are meeting is the one beside the business school is it? If it aint i'll feel like a right tit :)

hehe sounds good to me. Seb has a lecture at 3 i think but i'll drag him along anyway.

the rest of you fúckers.....GET TO THE BAR¬!!

ill assume from the lack of replies about the correct bar that im at the right one :)

Ok half two, wont be there for very long at all but still!

B-K-DzR wrote:
    ill assume from the lack of replies about the correct bar that im at the right one :)

hehe yea its the right one.

i'm wearing a black jacket, jeans and a blue shirt. i'll most likely be smoking :p

I have to say that was an absolutely fantastic beers session at 12 today! It was great to finally meet....... and........ and.......... and...... and.....!!!

I wholeheartedly recommend anyone to have a solo beers with themselves!

:rolleyes:

I have to say that was an absolutely fantastic beers session at 12 today! It was great to finally meet....... and........ and.......... and...... and.....!!!

I wholeheartedly recommend anyone to have a solo beers with themselves!

:rolleyes:
    lol, poor Zane! :D

Did you not meet them at the restaurant steps? Go to the steps now! Quick!

DaveMcG wrote:
    lol, poor Zane! :D

Did you not meet them at the restaurant steps? Go to the steps now! Quick!

the fact i'm in the comfort of my home on the other side of the city may make that a tad ickle bit difficult! :p

• Advertisement

psssh, lightweight :rolleyes:

Well I'm kinda glad that it didn't work out too good, that means that I won't be the only one meeting people for the first time, next time :p

Maybe I played a little part in this sabotage... ¬_¬

Maybe not.

Advertisement