Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats your player name

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Zerolord

ZeroAlias

Sergeant : GS 2736 : Sniper

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

irlrobins wrote:
    Are you also tig.bf2|FuzzyLogic?

Aye all the Tig lads have changed from [TiG] to tig.bf2|.

Which also includes me, tig.bf2|Pyro

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Last time i was on (GFF Server I think) tig.bf2|FuzzyLogic was bunny hopping like mad.... tut tut.... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭kellxor.1337

A51~D-Boy~

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

DeafVision in BF2

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭[AK47][JONNYNEW

-<{1st-IB}>-AK47[GEN
    BF2 for me lads
    or click my sig pic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭Willymuncher

Hellbound-[IRL]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭pucan

funnily enough its [IRL]Pucan

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

pr0jktmyhm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

painted2k6

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 -=B.A.D=-Marty

My Stats are sh*t but check out the Backgroud sound track :D-=BAD=-Marty

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Torqueamada

...BF2 name is Kennerby. Xfire name, Torqueamada.

I couldn't believe Torquemada was taken. I had that as a 'sig' on a licence plate of a motorbike I once owned.

I'm rather crap at BF2 and proudly so, in fact. Been out of the multiplayer scene for a while. I remember setting up beta Quake on a LAN in RTC Cork, I think it was '95. Them were days, kids. 8 players, big ol' Pentium 90s. Hours of radiation exposure, chronic erectile dysfunction. I must say, I'm getting misty eyed.

Stick me on yer Xfire friends list if you like. I need all the help I can get out there.

I have since recovered my erectile function.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

Bf2 name is Evd-Burner...

Im a gunnery sgt...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

yitsack84

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Archytas

archytas... but u'll see me runnin around as (NRG) archytas... playing Special Forces at the mo. Really gettin into it... but thats a aside for later.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Zen 2nd

BloodyPierce

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Had to create a new nick cause EA wouldn't allow me to logon using my existing nick after doing a re-install. I even backed up the bf2 user folder etc... just in case, so now my new nick is H3L5|NG and I have to start from fockin scratch :(:mad::(:confused::(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Corporal Vialli101 signing in.

Soon to be Sarge Vialli101, almost there... ALMOST there :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

V!alli wrote:
    Corporal Vialli101 signing in.

Soon to be Sarge Vialli101, almost there... ALMOST there :D

I hate you. Actually, I hate quite a few of you.:v:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Silverfish wrote:
    I hate you. Actually, I hate quite a few of you.

Where's that attitude coming from? Vi is no stat padder, I can vouch for that.

EDIT: And im not sure if I ever bothered putting my name here...

ZillahRex, shockingly enough.

• Advertisement

Zillah wrote:
    Where's that attitude coming from? Vi is no stat padder, I can vouch for that.

1) Its a joke. You've heard of those, right?

2) where did I say he was a statspadder??

Well I assumed you hated him because he specified his rank and was therfore preoccupied with such things.

And I think you'll find that jokes need context. Pure text without any attempt at showing its a joke will result in just this kind of situation.

In fact, I hate him because he seems to kill me by looking at me and causing me to die of fear.

Never once accused anyone of padding, so I wasn't sure where that context came out of.

I think you'll find that assumptions can be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Zen 2nd

But it was an assumption nonetheless. I have to agree with Zillah in no way did I see that as a joke.

qphukx.jpg

Zen 2nd wrote:
    But it was an assumption nonetheless. I have to agree with Zillah in no way did I see that as a joke.

Right, so you all seriously think that I 'hate' Vialli? Oh for heavens sake.

Neither did I say he was a stats padder, Zillah assumed that's what I thought, by reading too much into a post that was meant to be light hearted. You all take yourselves way too seriously. I'll add a little smiley to my original post to communicate with you at your own level then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I hate you all equally.

kdjac

KdjaC wrote:
    I hate you all equally.

kdjac

What do you mean? I never statspadded once, take that back. For the benefit of some people - :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Peanut

Peanut99

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Silverfish wrote:
    Zen 2nd wrote:

Neither did I say he was a stats padder, Zillah assumed that's what I thought, by reading too much into a post that was meant to be light hearted. You all take yourselves way too seriously. I'll add a little smiley to my original post to communicate with you at your own level then.

EDIT: meh...

I find it strangly empowering that someone hates me coz I kill em alot :D

• Advertisement

Silverfish wrote:

Why are you being so high and mighty about this? What you posted was very misleading and in no way seemed like a joke.

And yes, adding the smiley was a very good idea, that shows us it was a joke, stop acting like we're idiots for not using our mighty psychic powers.

Advertisement