Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Land of the Dead, the game?

Options
  • 02-11-2005 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭

www.landofthedeadgame.com

Has anyone heard anything about this at all? Seems to have snuck up out of nowhere, but I can't see it on play.com or amazon either. Think could it be any good? I always love some zombie blasting action, so I hope so.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Was looking out for the release of this but its getting slaughtered in reviews.

Highest its got is 3.1 out of 10.
    http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/929516.asp

Rent it :)

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Ah well, somehow I wasn't expecting much. Speaking about zombies though, anyone else remember that zombie mod for Half Life? I can't think for the life of me what the hell that was called.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Don't bother. Seriously. Besides the awful reviews, there is a demo out there, it's awful. Really bad. There are better zombie games coming out next year, including Dead Rising, Stubbs (which is fun, not scary), City of the Living Dead (dunno when that is though).

Saw a bit about a HL2 zombie game/mod on Steam's news, can't remember what it's called, it's not out yet for a while though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

"They Hunger" I believe it's called Karl.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

"They Hunger" I believe it's called Karl.

That's it! The new one (I mentioned) is They Hunger: Lost Souls. Looks pretty nifty so far.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Beecher

koneko wrote:
    Saw a bit about a HL2 zombie game/mod on Steam's news, can't remember what it's called, it's not out yet for a while though.

You should check out the CS:Source Zombie Horde mod, savage games! CT's Vs Zombies, awesome stuff! I can post up a few server ip's for it later if you want.

Advertisement