Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCDSU at it again!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Yes, that wasn't a wise move.

They only succeeded in awakening the vicious cannabalistic monster that is known as 'Admin'... And lo, it ate them. Except for their placards, it found them indigestible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

Well its a union and the whole point of unions seems to be to just give out when something new or different comes along! Also by definition all unions must support all other unions regardless of whether they understand the issues involved.
    The SU in its worst form is a mob. We saw that with the Coca-Cola debacle. On RTE News on the radio the whole basis for banning coke was debunked and still people just took what the SU said to be right.
    Also with the "Hugh Brady has built a gym in his house for €3 million", the SU was proven completely wrong in the end and I have never heard an apology for this barefaced lie to the students. I think we deserve one.
    Obviously the SU does some great work and i have great respect for it this year especially the President and Ents officer but it needs to stop jumping on every ultra-left-wing bandwagon that comes along.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Boo hiss bandwagoning. Grrr.

Oh dear oh dear... politics.

Advertisement