Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Street's Not Safe

• 03-11-2005 1:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hey, Was At My Friend house On Halloween Night, 3 of us went into town, and other 3 stayed at the house, but they decided to leave, The House was in a Neighbourhood with a green in the middle of it, Very quiet place, My Mates were walking across the green when a few fellas, younger i think, me and my mated are all 15-16, these kids could have been the same age. These fellas were shouting names at them, and all that crap, But my mates walked away through a gap in the fence which led to another housing estate surrouned by grass, and by the time my mates entered about 5 followed and confronted them shouthing usual stuff. Then another group appeared(the same d*ckheads) and there turned out to be about 20 in total against 3 of my mates, the oldest mate who was there was about 16, he got beat up by one smal fella. When i got back from town(getting movie) i walked up to my friends and the oldest had lots of water on his jacket. i walked up to him and rubbed his jacket with my hand( wanted to know why he was wet) it turned out it was Blood, He was after getting the sh*t kicked out of him, he had blood ALL Over his jacket and his face,:confused:

When we got inside his face was wrecked. What the hell is going on??

You cant go out without getting called names, Beaten up.

It Happened to me a Year back, a Few boys came up to me constantly annoying me when i told them to leave me alone, they followed me on to the beach and started tripping me up and kicking sand into my face, Then throwing tumps at me!:) , after this i went to the gards and told them, they told me, there is nothing to be done because he is A "rough boy"

I Dont Think it is actually safe to go out any more.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 box-boy

Yeah i got robbed by some pricks a while back, these scum ruin everywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Private Joker

that sucks, but i can see a lot of this happening with todays generation, i think the only thing to do is make their parents pay, if he is a " rough boy" and has a rep for it, then the parents should be put in front of a judge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭boy1er1990

Suppose, aye, But i got a few knuckles home from czech rep.;)

Only Kidding.......;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Absolute loosers :mad: , sorry to hear about your friends. This kids need to be locked up, crap this **** pisses me off. My sisters boyfriend was also beaten up last year by 4 guys after dropping my sister off at home. Really sucks :( .
    To be completely honest with you i **** myself every time i leave my house at nite, i get some very scew looks and all sorts of name calling, not pleasant.

Yeah, Gets Annoying, but I Will Soon Sort It Out, Dont Worry

• Advertisement

??? what you mean?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

boy
    this is your last warning, read the forum charter
    B

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement