Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Apology Banned???

• 03-11-2005 3:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

**** i was banned from the legends of the boards just there. FU ck That **** I am Gonna Leave. SOON

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭boy1er1990

Was Otisliddy Banned? If So Can I bE unbanned From These fourms, Please

wrong forum!get a grip!this board is for serious problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Are you on a mission to get banned from every forum :rolleyes: , think before you type ffs.

PS: Schools go back soon dont they :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

PM the mod.
    Ask how long the ban is for.
    You know this is the wrong forum.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

perhaps it has something to do with you not reading the forum charter,
    you certainly didn't read the PI forum charter or you'd know this sort of thread is not suited here
    B

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement