Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nike Jordan sports shops????

Options
  • 03-11-2005 3:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Calling all Basketball guys, Can any out there help me out? I’ve been looking to buy a couple of Nike Jordan tracksuits and t-shirts and I can seam to find a sports shop / supplier any where in Dublin.
    I’ve gone to lifestyle champion and had no joy; does any one know if Jordan gear is being sold in Ireland any more? And if so where...jordan-nike.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Ya... Footlocker! They have a good stock of Jordan stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

there is some jordan stuff in champions sports in jarvis centre

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭MrJetlag

I never buy gear here in Ireland- too expensive. I always get stuff of EBAY.com.
    Even with the shipping from the US it works out cheaper 15-25%
    Plus better selection of gear

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Finn Dub

Any particular Ebay shops/sellers that you have used before and can recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

Just be sensible about who you buy off. Look at their feedback comments, positive feedback score and have a look out for anyone who commented and left negative comments and why.

I've bought off Ebay without any problems. There was one seller who delayed slightly, but all was ok in the end.

• Advertisement
Advertisement