Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I found a temp solution to my IBB woes.

• 03-11-2005 8:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭

Yeah I found a way around my IBB problems. After 6 weeks of an unuasable connection and loosing touch with my battlefeild Vietnam I found a way to play the matches. Unfortunatally this wont work for every one. I installed BFV on my laptop, put it in my car and drive from D15 to D14. Dosent sound to far when I say it like that but its from blanch to Churchtown to play on my brothers IBB connection that works fine cause he only has it in a week. This trip means crossing the toll bridge so NTR get a futher 3.60 yoyo as well as my 48 per month just so I can get one online game. I should be getting free passage over the toll bridge at least but alas not.
    Ive heard roumours that IBB licence could come into connection as soon as com reg and Noel dempsy get hold of all the stats that are beging gathered. IBB should go down and let a real comapny get their licence. Perhaps this is what it will take.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Yeah I found a way around my IBB problems. After 6 weeks of an unuasable connection and loosing touch with my battlefeild Vietnam I found a way to play the matches. Unfortunatally this wont work for every one. I installed BFV on my laptop, put it in my car and drive from D15 to D14. Dosent sound to far when I say it like that but its from blanch to Churchtown to play on my brothers IBB connection that works fine cause he only has it in a week. This trip means crossing the toll bridge so NTR get a futher 3.60 yoyo as well as my 48 per month just so I can get one online game. I should be getting free passage over the toll bridge at least but alas not.
    Ive heard roumours that IBB licence could come into connection as soon as com reg and Noel dempsy get hold of all the stats that are beging gathered. IBB should go down and let a real comapny get their licence. Perhaps this is what it will take.

Man thats terrible, I think that IBB don't give a sh1t about the Atrium issue!

Spooky I dont think I would have your patients ................. your too tollerant of these guys!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Ive got a month left on my contract. Tollerence ends then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Ive got a month left on my contract. Tollerence ends then.

any alternative after the month mate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Undercoverguy

PISS AND MOAN!!!! Thats what ya gotta do to get a good connection.

CALL EVERYDAY
    E-MAIL EVERY DAY
    GET A DIRECT LINE TO A CC MANAGER
    CALL THE SALES GUY WHO SOLD YA THE PACKAGE

And if all that fails get a nice solicitors letter made up.... Worked wonders for me.

Since me and another 19 customers got togeather and kicked up murder to IBB the Baldoyle mast bandwith got doubled. My sol letter even got me a smaller connection ratio of 12:1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Thats not going to work. There are hundreds of IBB customers if not more in the same boat. I dont think they have a piss and moan meter and people with the highest scores get sorted its an inherent problem with their entire network its just buggered. They need to spend a lot of those peoples money they are getting on doubling the amount of equipment and band with to sort it out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement