Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "All In The Cooking" old cookbook thread.

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭wuffly

Faith wrote: »
    It's currently being reprinted and will be available in September. You can pre-order it on Amazon already: http://www.amazon.co.uk/All-Cooking-Josephine-B-Marnell/dp/1847177875/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431304036&sr=8-1&keywords=all+in+the+cooking

Did anyone else order this? I pre-ordered and forgot about it, just landed on my desk today! The print looks exactly the same, can't wait to get a proper look at it this evening. As per the foreword it's a reprint of the 3rd edition of book one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

I've just ordered mine there now! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

For those who have bought it, any reviews/feedback?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭wuffly

DavyD_83 wrote: »
    For those who have bought it, any reviews/feedback?

Personally I think I will use it mostly for the baking recipes, which is what I was after anyway. It also has some handy basics about meat cuts etc.. which will be useful too. I haven't had much of a chance to use it yet as I have been travelling a lot. I don't think I'll use it for savoury/main course stuff that often.
    They haven't updated any of the intro about 'young housewives' and running a household, which is kind of funny to read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭Tarzana2

Could anyone post a pic of the table of contents? Just wanna see if it'd be something I'd want to buy. Many thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Agileca

O Brien Press has it advertised for €16.95, it is version I remember using in mid 70s in Colaiste Mhuire, Ballymote

Advertisement