Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortage lenders with no deposit

Options
  • 03-11-2005 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi i was reading a paper about a couple of weeks ago and there was a company advertising mortages for young people who did not want to waste money paying rent every week. Now hard as i have tried i have been unable to find this company in the papers or on the internet or anything.

If anyone knows what i am talking about will you please let me know asap.

Regards,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Several companies are now doing 100% mortages - First Active, BOI, Ulster Bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭DigiMarc

RainyDay wrote:
    Several companies are now doing 100% mortages - First Active, BOI, Ulster Bank.

But AFAIK you still need to have a deposit, which they give back to you as part of the 100%.

The problem with this is, still having to find the deposit. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

I'm pretty sure PTSB will give you a personal loan for the deposit, which is then cleared when you drawdown the full mortgage.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I already have an apartment and want to buy a 2nd one. Is there any bank who will or soon plan to offer 100% mortgages to non first time buyers?

Advertisement