Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

asics gear

Options
  • 03-11-2005 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

anyone know where the cheapest place is in ireland to buy the asics 5000 series (or it could be known as the world performance series) singlet and jacket (both royal blue)??????? or even just the cheapest place to buy asics gear in general??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭epo addict

There is an asics stall every year at the AAI track and field championships that sells gear cheaper than the shops..Another guy called Dennis Noonan has a stall each year at the mazda league final.I met him at the Gerry Farnham race a few weeks back and he said he sells asics gear cheap all year round..I will try and dig out a phone number for you!(he gave me a leaflet with his number)

Advertisement