Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wonky zapper

Options
  • 03-11-2005 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi there,

My damn remote key for my car has been causing me problems for well over a year and I seem to lack the common knowledge to get it sorted. Sometimes when I press the button nothing happens and after a few attempts at shaking it, the light comes on and it 'may' unlock the car. Its not the battery but I think some components inside are loose. Is there anywhere I can bring it to get it fixed or is there something I can do myself to sort it out. It's driving me mad :mad:
    Jake

Comments

Advertisement