Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GalwayLan2!!!!! Ppls and confirmation

Options
  • 23-09-2001 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭

Rightio this is teh list of P3ons I shall take are coming, Now that i have a rough estimate then I think I might be able to get somemore sorted,
    Elexes and Ivan, Hubs and Cables would be a must as the apparent one that was supposed to be bought from the last lan never got bought .....
    but all the monies from this one will go towards prizes, if there is enough then I can poss get some Wingmen mice , opticals and other ****, whatever the budding Gam0r likes, also Make sure yee have accommodation arranged as its on a bank holiday weekends and I think abou 7 would be the Max I could fit into the FAS room Downstairs ( and sleeping in the Same room as Ivan is a bit scary, ya Fear going to sleep)
    Anyways on wiv the list, I'll need all this ppl to email a new email im setting up fo the Lan and I'll get a mailing list arranged...

Robbo
    DBC
    IVAN
    DRAKE
    PREACHER
    ANGLEWHORE
    SYXPAK
    NEOSLICERS
    GANDALF/SEAN
    DEMEANTOR
    JEFF_LEBOWSKI
    ROPEDRINK
    HACKTAVIST
    DESTROYER
    ELEXES
    KILLER.BEE
    RONAN|RAVEN
    VOLVAGIA
    THRAX
    MEAT
    MORDETH
    ARMITAGE
    E@GLE
    Koopa (this one might be bringing 3 friends,If so we will have nice nice Quake Competition wiv ppl atleast able to Frag Sammy) Wan the old skeehooowweell0rz!
    If i get more replys to the threads the better, I'll arrange an Account after i know the deffo numbers, only 2 of us will have access to it, Rules and **** will be done up from the ones from the last line (cept BH'n will be allowed in friendly matches):D "problem is new update doesnt allow BH'n so saggy pants!!!!
    Blah...anything else...Yea, Worship meh!!!!
    Also I wont be at this Lan even so Respect eh authoritah or Mr Syxpak who will be arranging stuff on the Day, Bring all stuff that you'll need (A.K.A Drivers Games and hubs/cable/spare Cards)
    Plenty of Money to buy ppl pints as it is Common Courtasy to buy ppl pints if they buy u ones, no scabs !!!!
    And if u want to Flog something then Add it to the Thread in any of the Games Forums and yee can arrange between yerselfs,
    So its settled, GalwayLan2 is going ahead wiv about 23+ ppl, more the merri0r, i have no problems arranging summin bigger!!!

Galwaylan@oceanfree.net <
    Every1 plz email this for places and confirmation and mailing list and crap...:D

^dOOdEE^

Comments

Advertisement