Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

web page quiery

• 11-01-2000 5:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

a while ago i was at a web page and i axidently right clicked on the page instead of the usual menu a message came up saying that this page has been copywrighted and you will not be able to take any of the images off the page . what script did the person use i forgot to save the page and now im wondering where i can get the script ..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

I believe http://www.javascripts.com would have exactly what you're looking for.

I put one on my website before that said:
    "What is your reason for right-clicking?"
    and in the text field it had:
    "Because I am stupid"
    Aaaw classic smile.gif

Yeah, anyway check out the above URL, it should be under the 'Utility' section.
    You can also get ones that close the browser window automaticly.
    Much fun to be had with JS.

Take a bullet for the prez at: The Grotto

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

thx there santa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

NGH! I *HATE* that script...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

just view source,

or, if it's in a frame, write down the url the link points to and open it in a new window. Good script though, stops the 'idly curious' from ripping your graphics... (not that it ever stopped me smile.gif )

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement