Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

one simple question

Options
  • 23-09-2001 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

one simple question, dont delete it because of its stupididy, but I'd like to know!
    How the hell does eircom get away with this, its clear to everyone that there not doing what there suppose to then LIE about it to the non-tech savvy people who wouldnt really know. lmao, I mean come on I listend to that mp3 with the dutch woman speaking at the meeting, "48% of the people dont want braudband internet" ffs, they probably went to an under devolped country in kerry and said, do you REALLLY want broadband, they ask whats broadband?, and they say, oh sorry, its not permitted in the survey to tell you, i'll just tick no here.
    C'mon, surely someone knows how to get rid of this evil in ireland

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Eircom are a business, a good one, but not perfect.
    Eircom just maximise their postion, but should comsumers have a choice, i have the dream of Eircom going belly up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Originally posted by chernobyl
    Eircom are a business, a good one, but not perfect.
    Eircom just maximise their postion, but should comsumers have a choice, i have the dream of Eircom going belly up.

They have to provide to the shareholders first, if they didnt then id fire them myself

Advertisement