Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday night in Dublin

Options
  • 03-11-2005 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭

Has anybody got any ideas for something to do in Dublin that doesn't involve drink? The only thing I can think of is the Cinema or Theatre and there is not anything of interest to me on this Sunday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

mass!

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

Well, you could go to a comedy night (granted, most of these are in pubs but you don't have to indulge).

Alternatively you could go on some sort of tour - the Dublin Bus Ghost Bus tour is great fun... I think it's about €20 though. Or you could do a Literary Pub Crawl (again... don't feel forced to indulge!)

If they don't do anything for you, well there are bound to be bands playing at Temple Bar Music Centre/Whelans/The Village.

Hope I've given you some ideas. Try the Dublin Event Guide if you're really stumped.

Advertisement