Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

El Presidente?!?!

Options
  • 03-11-2005 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭

Just wondering what everyone or anyone thinks of this band. My brother told me about them and I think their class. Tracks 3 and 5 on the album are my favourite. Would like to see them play in Dublin soon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Gizmodeon

they played support for Jameriqui just recently
    they played an awful first 2 songs, but they sounded much funkier by the last
    drummer is tame though
    whats the name of their album?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭d-arke

its a self titled album as far as i know. was it the jameriqui concert in the Point back in september they played. and to think i was going to try get tickets for that gig except no one wanted to go, dammit!!! ah well.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 JimmyK

They are good and will be huge pretty soon. They are one a growing number of Glasgow based bands that have a big following and they're pretty big over here now. They look cool too!

Advertisement