Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Media, preformance technology

• 03-11-2005 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

any one interested in doin this course next year

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Thats going to be a fantastic course. I dont have time to get into the details of it now. I did the Musc tech masters last year and really enjoyed it. was talking to the course director recently about the upcoming undergrad and it sounds fantastic... PM me if you wanna chat more about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

Damn. I would have been interested in this. I wanted to do the new Video games course too, I wish they'd have been set up when I was starting...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 CatalystGuy

ya im really lookin forward to it but a bit nervous i wont get in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Sunn

any one interested in doin this course next year

I put up a thread about this a while ago.. by the good grace of GOD i'm back in LIT doing audio and visual tech.. been put back into first year and they said i can transfer over to the muisc tech course next year,

regardless of how i do this year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

I was asking about it at the Open Day in the Computers Building, I saw the lab but no one seemed to know much about the course..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

exiot wrote:
    I was asking about it at the Open Day in the Computers Building, I saw the lab but no one seemed to know much about the course..

Like Sunn just said there is a good post bout this already. I did the masters ad know the course director, chatted a bit bout next yrs undergrad. Im on hols at the mo but PM me after Mon for more info

Advertisement