Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Architecture in Helsinki - Fri 4th Nov in TBMC

Options
  • 03-11-2005 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭

Anyone going? Should be a cracking gig

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mixtapepublicit

Had to choose Deus over Architecture in Helsinki. Why are the best gigs always on the same night?! How was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

AIH are really good i only heard of them last week, they are kind of similar to the polyphonic spree, that happy-go-lucky stlye of fun music, i think i'll go. how much is a ticket

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭ThatBloke

It was on last Friday mate, you heard of them a week too late

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

crapappy lol well was it good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭ThatBloke

They were pretty good on Friday yeah, the set list was a bit bizarre though, they never really let themselves get going. Every song kind of melded into the next and so they'd go from a barnstorming trumpet pumping song to a sedate love song and it kind of killed the momentum.

I'd reccommend them though.

They ended up in Sin É later that night when we were there too so they must be cool as f*ck ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement