Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pesfan option file V2 PS2 Xbox & PC

Options
  • 03-11-2005 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.pesfan.com/bulletin/showthread.php?t=92065

Woot got my 0 pes and everything locked version :D
    The PESfan PC PES 5 V2 Option file

This file contains:-

All reported errors from the V1 file corrected
    Duplicate players removed
    Corrected Club team names
    Corrected player names
    Corrected Stadium names
    All in game transfers have been done (New players have NOT been created)
    Club teams squad corrections
    Corrected squad numbers
    Corrected starting 11’s
    Unlicensed club team kits updated (Emblems and Logos added)
    International Kits updated (Emblems and Logos added)
    New boots added

This option file has been put together in a short space of time and will contain errors. You can report any you find in this thread.

This option file has been edited to correct all the reported errors from the V1 file, but it will probably still have mistakes in it. You can report any you find in this thread. http://www.pesfan.com/bulletin/showt...26#post2392926

This option file was created by:-

djsaunders (Premiership & La Liga info)
    Postie (Bundesliga Info & Kit research)
    Synch (Seria A Info)
    D-man (Dutch, French and Rest of the world info)
    Lovenkrands (Formations & Starting 11’s - Special thanks to Fred, the members of soccerpulse, soccer24-7 and xtratime)
    Frans Car (International kits)
    Dragonskin (Kits, Emblems & Logos)
    Lukazan (Boot creation)
    SFCMike (IT wizardry)
    Compulsion (Creator of the PESfan Editor, coming soon)
    Tricky

Along with a whole host of people who helped gather information, and correct my spelling mistakes. I thank you all for your help.

We have 3 files for you to choose from.
    File 1: shop items locked, Zero Pes Points
    File 2: shop items locked, 999999 Pes points.
    File 3: shop items Unlocked

You will need winzip to open this file, get it here http://www.winzip.com/downwzeval.htm
    get the evaluation version. thats all you need.

How to install the file
    1) In Evo 5, Konami have placed the "Save" folder within "my documents". So we have 2 destinations for Evo 5 info. The main Konami folder is in your "program files" on your Hard Drive (almost certainly your "C" drive), but in "my documents" there is also a Konami folder with the "Save" folder, which includes "folder 1".

2) Create a new folder on your desktop called "Pro Evo 5 PC" (or whatever you want to call it!!)....copy the 2 original Konami files from "My documents" and "Program files" in to it. This means you can always revert back if something goes wrong. This is a highly recommended practice throughout modding the PC version.

3) The PESFAN PC Option File is in Trickys 1st post in this thread. Double click the file you want. This should appear on your desktop as a .zip file.

4) Double click on it and you should see an "option file".

5) Open "my documents" and locate the original Konami folder. Within Folder 1 you will see a file that looks similar to the one that you have just downloaded from this site.

6) I simply dragged the downloaded option file into this folder. You will get a prompt regarding replacing an existing file. Click Yes.

7) Open your game and enjoy the PESFAN option file.

8) The above may seem a little confusing, but it is very straightforward. It worked for me, so hopefully it works for you. Always make sure to save your original files incase anything goes wrong. I take no responsibility if your PC blows up.....fingers crossed it doesn't though

Thanks to Dee for the installation text.

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

sweet

will install when i get home tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

*jealousy*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Doc_G

Sorry if this has been added elsewhere but i d/l the PS2 version of the file and have no idea how to 'install' it - do I basically just add it to a max drive and then the ps2 reads it as the main option file?? If not then how....??

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Put it on the Max drive. then insert your max drive into your PS2. Next, insert the max drive disc into the PS2 and choose to uncrush the PES Option file to your mem card. Now when that is done stick in PES5 and the file should autoload.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Doc_G

ty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Funkyzeit

Sorry for being dog ingnorent - how would I install it on my x-box ?
    Any help greatly appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Funkyzeit wrote:
    Sorry for being dog ingnorent - how would I install it on my x-box ?
    Any help greatly appreciated :)
    You need a Max Drive for the Xbox.
    Max Drive for Xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Slurms wrote:
    Put it on the Max drive. then insert your max drive into your PS2. Next, insert the max drive disc into the PS2 and choose to uncrush the PES Option file to your mem card. Now when that is done stick in PES5 and the file should autoload.

Again, sorry if this has been answered before. Did search first tho :D
    I want to download new stuff for PES 5 for PS2, like option files etc. Is the max drive the only way of installing this? Or can I use USB cable direct from PC or USB key? Also where is the best place to download PES 5 stuff?

cheers,
    moz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/index.php

If your PS2 is unmodded your limited to option files only. A Max Drive is USB key but the software Datel stuff is what moves the file from key to memory card.

kdjac

Cheers m8:)
    Finally, can I buy a Max Drive in town, in like Game or Smyths? Or only online?

moz,
    mon d hoops

KdjaC wrote:
    http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/index.php

If your PS2 is unmodded your limited to option files only. A Max Drive is USB key but the software Datel stuff is what moves the file from key to memory card.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Action Replay Max is about 30 in Game Argos etc:

Worth it for PES alone.

kdjac

KdjaC wrote:
    Action Replay Max is about 30 in Game Argos etc:

Worth it for PES alone.

kdjac

Nice one m8.
    I'm on it :D

moz,
    mon d hoops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Kunst

If you have a modded xbox can you just upload it with flash fxp as normal?

Kunst

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭base2

That site is a piece of ****. They wont let me get the file because they didnt like my first post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Jimbola

I just got the max drive usb thing for my PS2 and dowloaded an option file for PES5. But when I uncrushed it to my memory card it seems to have deleted all of the other data that was on there.
    When I go into memory card browser on the PS2 it shows no data but still says I only have 1000kb of free space left indicating that it must still be on there somewhere but I don't know where???

Has anyone got any idea of what could have happened and how I could fix it?

All I want to do is play pro evo!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

base2 wrote:
    That site is a piece of ****. They wont let me get the file because they didnt like my first post.

It clearly couldn't have been your attitude that could have been the cause of the problem.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

does anybody out there know how to save the option file on the xbox 360, or is it possible at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Not possible yet, not until a Max Drive for the 360 comes out.

Advertisement