Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

theme park world on xp

Options
  • 03-11-2005 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

does anyone know if there is a fix to make theme park world work on windows xp?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

A quick google reveals little, except that it seems you're not alone with this problem... some people have suggested running the .exe in 'compatabilty mode', but nobody has come back saying anything positive as far as I can see.
    I think the only sure-fire thing to do would be to start dual-booting with Windows 98.
    I'm seriously considering this myself, since there are a fair few of my older games that just shít themselves on XP :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Get yourself a copy of wmware and install windows 9x into it, then install all your old games into that.
    That would be the easiest way to do it.
    Vmware is not hard to use either.

You would be running a virtual windows 9x machine in a window inside XP, if you set it to full screen mode it looks like you have 9x installed and not XP.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

i got it running for my sister, try this page: http://www.adamhearn.co.uk/games/themeparkworld/tpwwin2kfix.html

Advertisement