Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorola E1000 Blue tooth probelm

• 03-11-2005 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Just got a Motorola E1000 phone from 3 .
    I am trying to communicate with other phones/PC through bluetooth but there is no option on the software.

It has been connected to other phones and PC but only after they look for me and I use the "Find me" option in the bluetooth section.

Does anybody know if there is S/W available to let me send files Via Blue tooth from E1000 to other phone/PC

Thanks in Advance.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

I was curious to see an answer to this ..for about 2minutes.. then commonsense kicked in - why bother? why not just search for the phone? it's probably a tiny bit easier on the battery this way *shrug*

..unless you want to get up to more dubious things with Bluetooth..?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Gargantuan

Found how to it , select file and then move the file and the option will give you either to phone or bluetooth

Advertisement