Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blasphemous Gradius title to hit the PSP

Options
  • 03-11-2005 8:13pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=61524

A shmup with a quicksave feature! Blasphemy!

Other than that it will be a great compilation. Gradius 1-3 are classics, Gradius IV is a bit naff but playable and the japanese only Gradius Gaiden is godly. The quicksave will come in useful for Gradius 2 which is pure evil.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

It kinda makes sense for mobile platforms. Lets you save if the batteries are running down, or if you get to work/school/whereever and pick up where you left off on your way home.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I was only joking it does make sense. Also the Gradius games aren't the easiest games ever. I've only finished IV. I know Gradius 2 is impossible if you die on the last level and lose all your power ups.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Retr0gamer wrote:
    I was only joking it does make sense. Also the Gradius games aren't the easiest games ever. I've only finished IV. I know Gradius 2 is impossible if you die on the last level and lose all your power ups.
    I've seen here how seriously you take your games, so I wasn't too sure :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

This is shocking news indeed. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Everybody knows Gradius games are **** because you get infinate continues and finish them in 30 minutes. ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Everybody knows Gradius games are **** because you get infinate continues and finish them in 30 minutes. ;)

Gradius games put you back to the start or midpoint of the stage just like R-type and evil Konami went through a stage when you couldn't credit feed their games and you had to restart after 9 credits. This happens in Gradius 1-3.

Advertisement