Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did Someone Say HOFF???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

Was sort of funny ages ago, about as funny as cancer now. Sorry!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Atrocity wrote:
    David Hasselhoff: I'm his newest fan.
    there's one born every minute :rolleyes:

With a life expecancy of 60 years that means there are 31,536,000 of them

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭pimpy_c

I love the Hoff! Any update on him playing Oxygen this year? I hear that petition is amassing quite a lot of support! I'd go just to see him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Please use http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=517 for these hoffing things... the rest of us (me) are not hoffing Hoff fans for hoff's sake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Did Someone Say HOFF???
    I'm saying it right now. **** Hoff!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

biko wrote:
    Please use http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=517 for these hoffing things... the rest of us (me) are not hoffing Hoff fans for hoff's sake
    why the smurf not?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Marts wrote:
    why the smurf not?
    What's to like about a bad actor/bad singer/bad model elevated by mums and geeks around the world?
    I'm sure that in your case it's all sarcastic and clever but someone will have to take a stand against the abomination that is D Hoff.

Advertisement