Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

****enight Q v Hillsborough crush

Options
  • 03-11-2005 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

That ****enite queue was disgraceful. The GPO should be held responsible for their woefull lack of queue-management. There was so much queue skipping going on, pushing from behind, and a hell of a lot of unnecessary crushing. Some people had to leave due to dizziness and faintness.

Bouncers were nowhere to be seen. No point in suddenly appearing and shouting "pushback" everyhalf hour or so, to just dissapear again and let chaos resume. Any professional Nightclub should have their staff trainned in how to properly supervise queues.

Im a fairly fit person and even my legs were weak when i eventually got in. Had a great night i have to say, but they'd really want to get their act together to prevent that disorderly queue from happening again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Ronanom

Ya......I just skipped it tho

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I just went in with the owners son :p

But yeah, horrible Q though.. I think I saw a girl fall and she just got trampled on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Wow - the GPO staff don't do their job properly. No big surprise there.

I've seen them do a lot worse than jut not bother control a crowd queuing outside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i got in to that queue early enough, then the skipping started, after a ew nminutes space disapeared, and this idiot in a cowboy hat started shouting at people to stop pushing to which th idiots behind started pushing more, i had to put my arm arounfd a random guy so we wouldnt fall. i eventually got in only to discover my friend left when she got crushed, so as soon as i got in and had a pint i left to go to cps.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Disgraceful. Nevermind the bouncers or the establishment. The fúckers in the queue who keep pushing should be thrashed by a male dolphin in a state of arousal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

ooooh.... that would be slighty creepy to witness....

ewwww.... dolphin penis!!!!

They're S-shaped.

14ft ejaculation. Under water.

Kinda puts everything into perspective.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

seriously how do you know that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭silverlining

SyxPak wrote:
    They're S-shaped.

14ft ejaculation. Under water.

Kinda puts everything into perspective.
    hey dude, I'm sick of having to share a bath with that wanker...you told me you were going to flush him down the toilet last week but he's still there shrieking and going eh-eh-eh all time, it's quite unnerving especially when I'm trying to shave.

He may provide us with excellent conditioner but he has to go.

If he goes, so does Ms. Alba.

I'll leave the decision up to ye.

Dannie - the original site was www.dolphinsex.org - it's nolonger online, try waybackmachine.org or something

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

There is a good reason why alot of the creatures in the galway aquarium are missing.......john i found 5 gallon drum of turtle semen before i moved out. Tasted good on toast.

Try it with cous-cous.

Use it as a filling for cakes!

Your family and friends will be shocked when they taste your delicious treat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Why is it every thread on this board turns into something about dolphin sex? usually from the mods too...

I like to sit across the road in java's sipping my tea quietly and watching the big drunken queues :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭silverlining

grasshopa wrote:
    I like to sit across the road in java's sipping my tea quietly and watching the big drunken queues :)
    put Joyce Ceili Country Band by the Sawdoctors on loudspeaker and watch them dance uncontrollably

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

put Joyce Ceili Country Band by the Sawdoctors on loudspeaker and watch them dance uncontrollably
    true! :D

grasshopa wrote:
    Why is it every thread on this board turns into something about dolphin sex?

In life, what else is there?

Advertisement