Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The eve of CoD2

• 03-11-2005 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭

I'm so excited, anyone know what time Game in town open at tomorrow? I have a reserved copy. ^_^

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

10 maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

jonnybadd wrote:
    10 maybe?
    Arse, I won't be able to hold and stroke the box before college tomorrow. :(

Could be earlier, just shops in town generaly open at 10ish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Will be at least Sunday before I get my copy!!! :mad: working all weekend!!

I have mine sitting beside me now. I skipped my computer technology class partly because it was boring and pointless but more importantly to get CoD2! Of course when I got home about half an hour ago I found my old man on the computer working from home. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

got it been trying to play single player but finding it unenjoyable and not a step up over the other 2. more UO than cod so its just meh really

multiplayer rocks nuff said

Yeah got it about an hour ago played the first bit of the single player than some multiplayer action. It is pretty damn cool so far.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Played multi for bout an hour,loving it so far.
    Who needs sinlge player.

I think it all looks amazing but plays like crap. I much prefer normal CoD.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Each to their own and all but are you for real? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Dcully wrote:

just picked up a copy in Smiths for €45 and looking forward to playing it tonight or tomorrow (misses is in work all day!!! yipppeeee) !!

:D

anyone put some SP images up to wet the appetite?

Dcully wrote:
    Yeah. I realy realy don't like it at the minute. Maybe I just need to get used to it, maybe it's just because I'm crap at it. Who knows, but I won't be playing it even half as much as I play CoD.

Drapper wrote:
    just picked up a copy in Smiths for €45 and looking forward to playing it tonight or tomorrow (misses is in work all day!!! yipppeeee) !!

The robbing bastards in game charged me €70! I think the charged me for the special edition. Meh, I'm rich so I can take it. Might go back with it tomorow though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Got it for 45 in Xtravision, liking it so far.
    Played HQ mode online which is different than in the UO mode.
    Had a go at the single player a few minutes ago and i really enjoyed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Binomate wrote:
    The robbing bastards in game charged me €70! I think the charged me for the special edition. Meh, I'm rich so I can take it. Might go back with it tomorow though.
    I bought it in Game also and price came up as €70 EUR so I started shouting at the poor guy and he said "don't worry, I'm changing it now" and he charged me €55 EUR. Make sure you get your money tomorrow Binomate!

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Couch Potato

Drapper wrote:

Me too :) 45 yoyos with your 'loyalty card' (picked one up - never filled in the application form) ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Me too :) 45 yoyos with your 'loyalty card' (picked one up - never filled in the application form) ...

alright mate aint see you on MSN much lately !!!

I've yet to instal ! maybe later once this house settles down !!

I bought it in Game also and price came up as €70 EUR so I started shouting at the poor guy and he said "don't worry, I'm changing it now" and he charged me €55 EUR. Make sure you get your money tomorrow Binomate!
    I'm going to give them an e-mail now.

Advertisement