Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cousins from america...

• 03-11-2005 10:00pm
    Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,147 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I haven't been keeping an ear to the ground, so am wonderfully surprised to see series two is out. Currently my cousins have been sending me their tapes of mysterious goings on with a group of castaways lost on an island.
    So they don't really want to send me another ten episodes. Something about a cap, though I can't see what a hat could have to do with it. :rolleyes:

Anyway, if someone had say a few video clips that they wanted to trade... *shuffles feet* I have this DVD recorder see... And... Well...

pm me or something if you can help. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

I may have access to all 10 eps of season 2 on DVD *cough* ;)

Then again, it may have been a dream and I'm just imagining it all. Still the phillip glass musical piece from ep 2/season 2 called "Metamorphosis 1" was absolutely stunning :D

PM me ... depending on where you are things might be possible to arrange! On the other hand- there are plenty of others here who also have had strange dreams about season 2 :p

Someone is bound to live near ya!

c0y0te

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement