Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mmmmmmm....Mastodon

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

my gosh thats expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Ouch. I couldn't see myself buying something like that even if I was loaded.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I love the Moby Dick artwork. When I pulled back the black and gold cardboard sleeve off Leviathan and saw that painting I knew I was in for some experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

How much of the sales would actually go to mastodon themselves?

Screw that, if i ever wanted something like that on my wall, id use the A3 printer in work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

**** knows but it is one nice thing, id have it if i was loaded. new album in the summer they hope!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

How much of the sales would actually go to mastodon themselves?

None I suspect considering it's the guy who painted the paintings selling art quality prints of his work. Not Mastodon selling lower resolution posters.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Wow, that's pretty mad. Love Mastodon, can't wait to hear the new album.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

Screw that, if i ever wanted something like that on my wall, id use the A3 printer in work

*cough* http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/ *cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Ruaidhri wrote:
    bookmarked :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

thats so cool!

• Advertisement
Advertisement