Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF trivia

Options
  • 04-11-2005 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭

This wasn't too successful the last time it was tried but I think there's a good few more people knocking around here since then so maybe another shot at it is in order.

Whoever answers asks the next question and so forth and google is definately cheating.:)

I'll start with an easy one:

In VII, what was Sephiroths sword called and how many materia slots did it have?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

I'm purely going from vague memory here, but wasn't it called Masamune?, I'm definetely guessing here by saying it had 4 materia slots? (I'm recalling four for some reason from the time you spend in the flashback of Nibelheim when he's in your party)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Thought it was six myself but I could well be wrong

Psst, ask a question.

Ah, I see

My trivia question is..... what is Aeris Gainsborough's real surname? (very easy for FF fans)

Laguna wrote:

My trivia question is..... what is Aeris Gainsborough's real surname? (very easy for FF fans)

Was it that professor bozo? Gazt or somesuch?

EDIT:My question, a stolen one but a good one nonetheless. Name all the turks.

Yeah, Professor Gazt is close enough to Professor Gast!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

Rude, Reno, Elena and ..... I can't remember the name of that long-black haired guy who was in charge. :(

Tseng!

Just to be crazy, lets try and name all the summon materia available in FF7! (The monster names)

Ifrit, Shiva, Bahamut, Neo-Bahamut, Bahamut Zero, Knights of the Round and.... that's all I can remember

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭:Keith:

Choco/Mog, Ifirt, Shiva, Ramuh, Titan, Odin, Leviathan, Hades, Kjata, Typhoon, Bahamut, Neo-Bahamut, Bahamut Zero, Phoenix, Alexander, Knights of the Round

Choco-Mog! Damn how could I forget him (and the fat chocobo summon thing!)..

Your turn to ask a trivia question Keith!

Rude, Reno, Elena and ..... I can't remember the name of that long-black haired guy who was in charge. :(
    Laguna wrote:
    Tseng!

The trick in my question is that Vincent was also a Turk at some stage too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

:Keith: wrote:
    ...Typhoon...
    Oh man, I never would've remembered that freak of a summon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭spritey

Typhoon WAS Kjata - depends which version of the game you played! (and there lies an answer to another question perhaps ;))

What was the code for the safe in the Shinra Mansion in FF7, to unleash Lost Number...?

spritey wrote:

What was the code for the safe in the Shinra Mansion in FF7, to unleash Lost Number...?

36, 10, 59, 97. There's some business of going left and right but I can't remember precisely.

Q:Name all the airships in IV and IX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭odhran

it's been years since i played the final fantasies and i've forgotten all my useless trivia! give me an easier question

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

Hilde Garde 1, 2, 3
    Cargo Ship,
    Invincible,
    and the Red Rose?

I don't remember the names of the ones in IV at all, its been so long! :(

Advertisement