Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bret Hart back..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Wow, that will get the most hits in Byte This history!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Very true. I think it's going to be the first time anyone actually cares about Byte This..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I've only watched Byte This about 3 or 4 times, but every time I have, it's been a decent show. The ECW one was very good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

WWE must be getting some cut of his DVD. Why else would he go back? He gets publicity for the DVD, and WWE get their pockets lined. Win win for both camps...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Plus if he did nt co-operate was n't the working title originally Bret Hart: Screwed. So if he did n't want his legacy to be just one night in November and to be buried it was a good idea for him to co-operate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

They also put him as a legend in the new smackdown v raw game

Advertisement