Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RE: Biz Forums.

Options
  • 04-11-2005 12:39am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13

Hi,

I know i am only new to Boards but i was wondering if there was anyway you could setup a new subject in the Biz category, for all of us out there that are looking into home businesses.

This is a huge thing world wide and we are going to catch up sooner or later.

I am willing to moderate this forum if you wish. I only work 2 days a week (nice job for now) and my other time is spent between online gaming, researching diferent home based businesses.

I am also into Affialate marketing and have bought and read alot of ebooks online, and am willing to help others when they ask about this form of money making.

I am willing to research any questions members have about home based businesses.

Bye for now

Kieron

Advertisement