Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real history?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

what is your opinion. its a little long but from what I can gather from both links the authors are saying that the jews are evil. would I be right in that assumption?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,979 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Did the jews steal your mars bar or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭KnowItAll

what is your opinion. its a little long but from what I can gather from both links the authors are saying that the jews are evil. would I be right in that assumption?
    This is boards.ie billy! I'm not allowed have an opinion!

You should read them though because they'll certainly make people think.

actually the opposite is true, i would consider it bad form to just post a link and not offer an opinion on it

KnowItAll wrote:
    This is boards.ie billy! I'm not allowed have an opinion!

You should read them though because they'll certainly make people think.

Oh boards.ie, the jews of the internet! Did you know Jews eat the same food and drink the same things as real people! Some say they also wear clothes and are able to communicate in much the same we are! Marvel at how the Jews are completely indistinguishable from other members of the human race! Those clever jews!

Why would anyone waste their time reading such crap on the Internet, go help the homeless or something and stop wasting your time persuing ridiculous things. Oh but the jews are our oppressors! I'd say the Irish would be advanced 1 million years if it wasn't for those pesky Jews walking and talking!

• Advertisement

It's obvious you didn't read it.

Don't know what your problem is but some other people like to know these things. Why dismiss things without first reading about it?

Oh I read it, I just wasn't sure you did as you never commented on it.

i think he found it when he typed "david duke" into google.

actually the opposite is true, i would consider it bad form to just post a link and not offer an opinion on it
    Yes it is bad form but you most understand that I must be carefull what I say because I'm permantley banned from politics and after hours because like most of the irish population I have anti immigration views and they don't like that and cannot win a debate about it with me.

Thats why I don't give my opinion much these days but I will say i agree with the article and if anybody can come on and tell me that even 1 of the facts are wrong then I'll reconsider my opinion.

KnowItAll wrote:
    because like most of the irish population I have anti immigration views and they don't like that and cannot win a debate about it with me.

Did you take a cenus?
    Thats why I don't give my opinion much these days but I will say i agree with the article and if anybody can come on and tell me that even 1 of the facts are wrong then I'll reconsider my opinion.
    The burden of proof is on you.

• Advertisement

the article is factually incorrect. I would suggest that you do a search for the history of the NAACP for a start. the article you quoted claims
    Almost from the first day of its inception in 1909, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) was the premier organization working for a racially mixed American society.

First off the NAACP did not seek to form a racially mixed society, all the NAACP wanted was parity of treatment with white people. The NAACP was founded at a time when black people in the US were lower class citezens.
    To promote equality of rights and to eradicate caste or race prejudice among the citizens of the United States; to advance the interest of colored citizens; to secure for them impartial suffrage; and to increase their opportunities for securing justice in the courts, education for the children, employment according to their ability and complete equality before law.

the article is factually incorrect. I would suggest that you do a search for the history of the NAACP for a start. the article you quoted claims

First off the NAACP did not seek to form a racially mixed society, all the NAACP wanted was parity of treatment with white people. The NAACP was founded at a time when black people in the US were lower class citezens.
    Actions speak louder than words!

KnowItAll wrote:
    Actions speak louder than words!

coming from an apologist for david duke and Stormfront that's hillarious. but seriously, what are you on about?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

That article on the Jews was amazing. Did you know that all the Jews felt exactly the same way about everything? I sure didn't. The article explained how all the Jews are hypocrites, and how all the Jews play the victim in society. Those Jews are still playing the victim card, like, years after the genocide. Did you know that all the Jews support guns for the public in Israel, but want guns out of decent american white folks hands?

The other day a Jew came up to me and said: "Get out of my way, vile white opressor! We jews don't like you!" I then followed him to a meeting of the jews where they discussed ways to take our money. 100% of Jews are Communists too! Look at the way they all take all our businesses, and horde all the cash for themselves, those damned Capatilist Commies!

It made so much sense to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Shabadu wrote:
    Those Jews are still playing the victim card, like, years after the genocide..

ha!
    you think thats bad!
    the irish are still playing the victim after 850 years of british oppression tyranny!

but seriously, there is a big difference between holding an anti immigration opinion, and being racist.

personally, i have a very strong right wing stance when it comes to immigration, but i certainly dont blame the troubles of the world on jewish people.

besides, im interested as to what exactly it is that is the trouble with jews.
    ok, they píss and moan a lot, and harp on about various things genocide wise. but really, at the end of the day, why do you care?
    is it just a case of racial intolerance.

shame youre banned, id like to know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Ah but what about the Irish Jews?

I'll call your "Victims of genocide", "850 years of oppression" and I'll raise you a "Famine"

Hold on, I'll go all-in with the "Poor Bus Service on the SCR". ;)

Hagar wrote:
    Ah but what about the Irish Jews?

I'll call your "Victims of genocide", "850 years of oppression" and I'll raise you a "Famine"

Hold on, I'll go all-in with the "Poor Bus Service on the SCR". ;)

dont forget the 1905 limerick pogroms.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

the irish are still playing the victim after 850 years of british oppression tyranny!
    As we all know the Normal invasion of England and subsequent invasion of Ireland were the product of a Jewish conspiracy - why do you think they left Scandanavia in the first place. Of course if you ask any of the Firbolg they will tell you the same thing happened to them. And to be fair the Fomorians accused the Firbolg of being under the thumb of you know who.

In the Bible we are told that in the begining God created the world out of chaos.
    But we all know that the Red Sea pedestrians created the chaos ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

KnowItAll wrote:
    I'm permantley banned from politics and after hours because like most of the irish population I have anti immigration views and they don't like that and cannot win a debate about it with me.
    Actually it was because you were acting the ass repeatedly. I even invited you to send me a PM requesting re-access to politics after a whinge on AH (which, if I remember rightly you got banned from there for) if you'd not been using a second account to get around the ban. I never got that PM, oddly enough.

Advertisement