Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Newbie!

• 04-11-2005 1:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi ppl.
    Just reading some of your posts. Great site. theres another hooly here. shockin lol.
    Kk just wondering right... is going out with a friend a bad idea??
    Hoolz;)

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

welcome,

to quote friends....

Yeah! its like going out on the 17th date,
    yeah, but its like going out on the 17th date.

tbh you need to give a bit more Infomation into Your posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Happy-Hoolie

Sorry didnt wanna go on a big rant.. have a bit of a habit of doing that! will i give more info 2 yaz now?
    Hoolz xxxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I go out with friends all the time. We have a few drinks, talk about things, and head home to our respective beds. Good times, good times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Let me be the first to say, OMG loike TBH.

Are you just making up a personal issue as an excuse to post here?

grasshopa wrote:
    Let me be the first to say, OMG loike TBH.

Are you just making up a personal issue as an excuse to post here?

obviously not? sorry i wont post then . thanks to the other ppl tho.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

hoolie post to your hearts content dont mind them
    i've been involved with a friend and it was fantastic,
    i've been involved with a friend and it didnt turn out so hot,
    a bit more info would help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Just my narcy way of saying more info required :p

Oh.. k? em well we've been friends for about 2 years, but we click.
    Like we have nicknames, always flirt, have scored, and i love his company!!! hes rly protective too.
    Also doesnt like me scoring his friends????
    But he said he didnt no if it would work out so wel..... but then he said maybe it could? but like i love him to bits as a mate and i dont wanna lose him as a mate:( but i get pretty jealous when hes with other girls! ah! god damn my jealous streak!
    xxxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Sorry didnt wanna go on a big rant.. have a bit of a habit of doing that!

I noticed!

Ok, so i presume this is a regular friend that you've know for a couple of years, there's always been a bit of a "thing" between you, but neither has ever acted on. Your friends say do it, but you're afraid he might reject you, or that it might ruin your friendship...so you dont know what to do.

You see I'm forced to make these assumptions, because you give no information...So I have made a guess at your scenario (or made up a story, depending on how you look at it), but I'm also going to assume your 16, fool-hardy...go for it, lifes to short...in a year or two you may know/hang around with completely different people anyway...if you like him go for it. Don't worry about the consiquences...you're too young to have those kinds of troubles. :p

[Edit] I promise you (although it took me a while to type it cause im watching TV) I wrote that post before I saw her answer...How fricken accurate was I?!??! :D

ha u ledge! got it basically in one there. but like i no im young (im 16 in a couple of days actually lol ) but for the last year hes been the one i turn to for everything, and i dont wanna mess that up... but i dont wanna lose my chance either! ah!

• Advertisement

and not jsut a regular friend. a best friend. one of the closest

[Edit] I promise you (although it took me a while to type it cause im watching TV) I wrote that post before I saw her answer...How fricken accurate was I?!??! :D[/QUOTE]

so accurate its scarY!!!!:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Great site. theres another hooly here. shockin lol.

Yes there's another Hoolie here - Hooly22.
    Like we have nicknames, always flirt, have scored, and i love his company!!! hes rly protective too.
    Also doesnt like me scoring his friends????
    But he said he didnt no if it would work out so wel..... but then he said maybe it could? but like i love him to bits as a mate and i dont wanna lose him as a mate
    Hooly22 wrote:
    he got SOOOOO annoyed at me when i scored his friend, (to the point where he didnt talk 2 me for nearly a week)
    (b) he says it takes alot for him to love someone and he loves me
    (c) but now he never asks 2 meet up?????
    im actually so confused so ask questions if u want cuz i dunno wat else 2 write
    Love ya'll

You're both called 'Hooly'.

You both use txt spk.

You both have an issue involving a guy who didn't like you scoring his friend.

Be honest...are you two the same?;)

lol no fraid not!!! kinda be stupid tho??? im only 15 nyways???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

[Edit] I promise you (although it took me a while to type it cause im watching TV) I wrote that post before I saw her answer...How fricken accurate was I?!??! :D

so accurate its scarY!!!!:eek:[/QUOTE]

like!

WOW!

roflmao tbh....

and lol i havent scored this guys mate???? he told me not too!!! even tho there hotties!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

and lol i havent scored this guys mate???? he told me not too!!! even tho there hotties!!!!

they are.

they're

not there.

ban please.

wat does TBH mean

why du u wanna ban me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Ehhh..

Happy-Hoolie, you already have an account registered as Hooly22. I have no idea why you aren't using that account. Please stick to one account.

Also, so as not to rub members up the wrong way (ahem) please stick to plain old English, and don't use text speak, it is severely annoying. Plus, this is not a chat site, and PI is most definitely not a chat board. Please state your problems in full and try to stick to the topic.

Happy-Hoolie is banned but if you still want to discuss this topic using your original username please do so.

• Advertisement
Advertisement