Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pffff

Options
  • 04-11-2005 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

not starting a flame war,but.... BF2 is sooo fuking ****..
    i had mine for about a month and then gave it away..... man that game sux..

and i dont want to hear any "ohh u were probably ****e at it".... yes i was, but its still a ****e game, got worse after the FIRST update.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,879 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Misc-Do_not_feed_the_trolls.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

LOL you idiot, piss off elsewhere with you attitude. We don't want to hear it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

I'm not going to say BF2 is ****, because it clearly isn't, however from listening to all the hype, to reading all the reviews to ultimately playing the demo, I was a bit disappointed with it. I just think it's a bit too hectic, I guess I'm more suited to the comparatively slug like pace of Counter Strike: Source..:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 896 ✭✭✭Subliminal

Lol Basquille, loving the pic...says it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

not starting a flame war,but.... BF2 is sooo fuking ****..
    i had mine for about a month and then gave it away..... man that game sux..

and i dont want to hear any "ohh u were probably ****e at it".... yes i was, but its still a ****e game, got worse after the FIRST update.....

Engrish please speak fooking Engrish!!!!!!

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

not starting a flame war

Yes you are!!! why bother posting this cr*p here!! this is for people who like and play the BF series, also for Q&A on the series!! not for people that don't play the game so why bother posting here if you dont like the game????? if you hate BF so much why even bother opening this forum????? all I can say if that your prob about 10 and you havent a clue.....you friends with Netwizkid? sounds like a post around his intelligence!! also go back to school and learn how to use caps!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Laguna wrote:
    I'm not going to say BF2 is ****, because it clearly isn't, however from listening to all the hype, to reading all the reviews to ultimately playing the demo, I was a bit disappointed with it. I just think it's a bit too hectic, I guess I'm more suited to the comparatively slug like pace of Counter Strike: Source..:o

It is hectic.... Its supposed to be...
    Ways around it would be to play on the 16/32 man servers instead of the 64 man servers which at times get ridiculous....

Gilenrai, sorry if I was pissing you off last night on the TIG server.
    I was only having the crack....

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Frank Rizzo

lol...good lads... well done, just proved a point and won me 50 quid...lol...muppets......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

lol...good lads... well done, just proved a point and won me 50 quid...lol...muppets......

Spend it on some sort of primary education please.

"idiots guide to engrish" sounds good.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

??????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,879 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Attention-Whore_Beach.jpg

lol.... good lads....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Frank, obviously people who post often here like BF2 and don't really need to justify it to themselves why.

Your clearly calling all of them muppets because they are giving reasons why BF2 isn't ****, but you never gave any reasons why you don't like it.

Not starting a flame war? All you said was "I hate the game you like!" How is this supposed to start a mature adult discussion on the game exactly?

yes your right..im sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Good for you.
    Glad your repenting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement