Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed Urgently

Options
  • 04-11-2005 4:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭

I *really* hope somone can help me with this.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, my boy claymore (cat) has to find a new home, and *quick*, like yesterday :(

I have a serious problem on my hands here an am pleading (yes, pleading) for help.

Clay is a wonderfull cat, due to an old leg operation he can only be a house-cat, but all he wants to do is sleep all day and get lots of pets and give lots of love when you come home.

He will be homed with *everything* needed for him, and also can supply a large holding crate (cage) in case doggies need intros ;) As well as a carrier, litter tray, litter, food etc etc

He is a wonderful amazingly loving an clever cat, and this really *is* breaking my heart........ *sigh........

Please, somone, all he needs is a nice home with somone who will love him an put food on his plate...... an he needs it *TODAY*

Please somone, I am even willing to pay 20 euro for travel expenses

Please

Barry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭morgana

Sorry I can't help you, if I could I would, I can only imagine how hard this must be! Post this also on the pets ireland board http://petsireland.invisionzone.com/, you and your cat just might strike lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Barry,
    Is there a chance that you might be able to have Claymore again in the future .. is this something that might clear up in a few months or so??

Do you HAVE to give him away or if someone fostered him for a bit would it suffice

Met Claymore before .. gorgeous cat ..

B

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

Barry have put up for urgent foster for Clay on the petsireland board (had spoken to Jan and she asked me to do it for you). I have posted your number for people if they can help to get in direct contact with you.

I hope you can sort something out in the short term.

PM sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

this has been sorted Jan from Kitten Adoption has sorted foster for Clay

• Advertisement

ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Yep ;0))))
    Cannot thank everyone enuf for this, its so good to know people care and are prepared to help, im in debt to yall ;0)

Thanks guys an gals ;0)))))

Barry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭CookieCat

Glad that Kitten adoption and Jan could help. I know spaces and fosters are few as she is working her way through 35 cats at a property in Blackrock.
    She has taken 21 out so far and they have taken up space and fosters.
    I know the girl who will be looking after your baby and he is in the best hands and Jan will be in regular contact.
    I know this must be so hard for you too.
    All the very best. Claire XXXX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭CookieCat

I don't know if anyone on the board knows Barry and if they have contact with him in hospital. If you do please ensure him that his baby is doing well.
    Claire X

Advertisement