Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starship Troopers (Eurogamer review)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Is anyone supprised?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭RotalicaV

After my demo expeirence, im suprised they finished the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Its a shame this game wasn't released in 1998 - because the graphics would have been considered good then and that's when the bloody movie came out!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

This is one of the funniest paragraphs in a review ever.
    Too intricate an object for the Bugs to manoeuvre, the mere act of being raised two inches from the ground can keep you safe from an army of armoured beasts, and able to pick them off one by one by one by one by one by one by one by one by one by are these things respawning by one by one by one by no they seem to be thinning out by one by one by one by one by one by are there more coming from over the hill by one by one by one by one by one by thank God for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

I didn't think the demo was that bad, guess I'll have to steer clear of this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement