Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girlfriend joke

• 04-11-2005 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

Q: How do you make your girlfriend cry during sex

Ans: Phone her:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Good One.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

:D
    How do you make her cry twice?
    1. Stick it in her b*tt
    2. Wipe it off on her new curtains

terrible, terrible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Master...Card

Terrible, but funny as f*ck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭pimpy_c

biko wrote:

2. Wipe it off on her new curtains

Have you just stolen that from the "When I wipe me langer on the curtains she hits the roof" joke? If so, for shame

I also have another adaptation of the joke:
    Q. How do you make your girlfriend cry?

A. Punch her in the face!

....Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

*shakes head and laughs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

brilliance utter brilliance.

pimpy_c wrote:
    Have you just stolen that from the "When I wipe me langer on the curtains she hits the roof" joke? If so, for shame
    Certainly not! I googled "When I wipe me langer" - no hits, is it a song or a joke you overheard in school??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

yeh she wasnt impressed when she drew them that night alright.

biko wrote:
    Certainly not! I googled "When I wipe me langer" - no hits, is it a song or a joke you overheard in school??

It's not actually the word "langer" but i didn't wana use any profanities. It goes like this anyhow:

Italian man, french man and an irish man sitting in a pub enjoying a few scoops. The three boyos are conversing about the antics they get up to in bed.
    The italian man goes, "When I kiss the neck of my woman she rises 6 inches in from the bed."
    The french man replies, "That is nothing! When I kiss the toes of my "femme" she rises 12 inches off the bed!"
    The Irish man looks at the two of them with a smug smile on his face. "You guys are amateurs compared to me! When I'm with my bird and finished with her I get up, wipe my d1ck on the curtains and she hits the roof!"

• Advertisement

I get the joke but it's not very funny - sure it all builds up to "hit the roof", but it doesn't make sense.
    "That is nothing! When I kiss the toes of my "femme" she rises 12 inches off the bed!"
    Implies levitation?

Hey i just heard it man! Take whatever meaning you want from it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

biko wrote:
    I get the joke but it's not very funny - sure it all builds up to "hit the roof", but it doesn't make sense.

Implies levitation?

Back arching I'd imagine

Advertisement