Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Genders

Options
  • 04-11-2005 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭

Just out of curiosity. Who else is female on this board?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭boudica

Well LB6, Are You Female,If you are, I will Have To Scratch Your Eyes Out. Love The Gourgous Boudica......mmmmmaaaaoowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....scratchhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Riggser

Well you two will have to post a few pictures to prove it.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Def female - last time i looked :-) Ouch - need the eyes for the shooting hon. Gotta keep the men on their toes!
    Did you go to the international in Fermoy this year or what is your specialiality?
    Riggser - behave!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭skellig

dont get me wrong id rather have a piece of boudicas cake than the pictures !whats the chance boudica ;)

Ooooooh my Mr riggsers, I think you are a little impertinent, besides we have not been formally introduce. however I will give some stats, 38-22-38 .....STOP SNIGGERING....(can be a problem with 6.5x55 prone) brunette, short hair, 5.10 height..feet and inches not metres.......thats enough.....you would think I was on a chat site. I MUST PROTECT MY CHASTITY.

Well LB8 F- CLASS AND SHOTGUN (THE BIG GUNS), WHATS YOURS
    LOVE.... GOURGOUS BOUDICA

• Advertisement

Skellig, you naughty boy, WHAT DO YOU MEAN???? I will have you know I was once asked to be a fashion model...

BY THE WAY MY BEST CAKES ARE MIXED FRUIT CAKES... LIKE US ALL IN HERE...SAD.. SOME BODY SHOULD ASK SPARKS AND FLAG TO JOIN US, AND TALK ABOUT CAKES, MIGHT CALM THEIR TEMPERS... MEN .....TYPICAL MATCHO.
    I HOPE THE MODERATORS DON'T MIND US TALKING LIKE THIS..

GOT TO GO BOYS AND GIRLS, DO SOME WORK ON THE 6.5X55
    THE GOURGOUS BOUDICA

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

I HOPE THE MODERATORS DON'T MIND US TALKING LIKE THIS..

Well spotted....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement