Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

White tips

• 04-11-2005 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

yes or no?

considering getting them done in the next short while.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Pinkgrl

Hi, I presume your talking about nails? Yes go for the white tips you can't lose!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

hair actually :)

So I take it that's when you get a dark colour on top and just the ends are white?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

IMO NOOOOO :eek:

aye Pinkgrl.

my hair is dark anyway so I said I might try white for a change.

male here fyi.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I think it sounds nice. Go for it! have you any pics?

haven't gotten it done yet but I should have a pic when I do.

prolly on the UL fora tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

No do you have any pics of your hair as it is now? Just so people will be able to judge better whether it will look nice or not.

ah, i see. photopost > search the username :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

What excatly are you getting done? A french manicure / gel nails / acrylic nails???
    A french manicure is nice but you need some length in your nails to get a nice finish.
    Gel nails look. Pretty expensive to get done and you have to get them re-filled every 3-4 weeks depending on your nail growth. Acrylic are mank, look very false!!
    I do my own manicures, very simple to do if you have a steady hand and lots of patience!! A lot cheaper too!! :)

• Advertisement

If you have spikey or messy looking hair I think it would be nice, otherwise no...just my opinion...

P.S. Leanne he's talking about hair, I thought the same as you at first...ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

Oh its a he??? PMSL - god im silly hehe!
    Sorry bout that and me ranting on there!

Yea white tips look good on certain guys!! Go for it!

Advertisement