Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A new(ish) funky underground house mix of mine

• 04-11-2005 3:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

This is a mix I did about 3mths ago in Sydney so it's not brand new or anything but I thougt I'd put it up onto my site for download (before I accidentally delete it from my mp3 player or something!) along with the rest of my mixes. It's mostly deep underground stuff with a few favs of mine thrown in from over the years like Lovebox, Star Guitar and a stomping Armand Van Helden remix of Faithless's Insomnia!

If ya listen and ya like (or not!) please let me know!

Enjoy! :)

Link: http://www.mixdepot.net/Giles/DeeperSleeper

Tracklisting:

Greenskeepers - Man In The House (911 Mix)
    Joey Youngman - Lost In New York
    Codebreakers vs Bobkat - Suntan (Joey Youngman Remix)
    Inland Knights - Can't Stop
    Natural Rhythm - Freak FM (Spettro & Sahs Remix)
    Johnny Fiasco - Reflex Beats
    DJ Fluid - Loud & Clear (Swirl People Remix)
    Inland Knights - Blow Out
    Swirl People - Play Along
    Spettro - Confusion (Original Green Mix)
    Faithless - Insomnia (Armands European Vacation Mix)
    Troydon - Live 'n' Learn
    Swirl People - Lotta Fun
    Inland Knights - Slummin It
    Eddie Chill - Posadas [Get Up Lance De Sardi Bleeps For Bass mix]
    Chemical Brothers - Star Guitar
    Alland Byallo - La Brea
    Groove Armada - Lovebox
    Demarkus Lewis - Make It Mellow

Advertisement