Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mechanic/parts in cork

Options
  • 04-11-2005 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Anyone know a good mechanic and parts dealers in cork?(Mazda 323 btw) Some knackers decided to it would be a good idea to remove my wing mirrors.

So i'm down one electric mirror and the other is only attached to the car via power wires and the wonders of duct tape, though surprisingly it does still work.

Need to get a few other bits and pieces done as well. I'll be getting a quote from the dealership of course but their almost certainly going to try to gouge me. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Depending on the year of the car you may be able to get spurious parts, parts made to fit your car made by another company. As you are in the Cork area you could try Autozone in Little island 0214354344, Autodiesel in Midleton 0214613603, Motorway out by the Magic roundabout or Premier auto parts out by Pouladuff breakers yard or even Pouladuff breakers yard itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Sputnik

Thanks Junkyard. I'll give them a call.

Advertisement